Saturday, November 29, 2008

Getting started blogging online

I have been thinking about starting my own blog for quite sometime now but I have not acted on that until now.

I have been a webmaster for sometime operating my own websites such as one site selling and showcasing tropical fish pictures. This in line with what I would like to call ‘Creative Marketing Online.’

So I finally got started.

I couldn’t be sure which blog system to choose but since I already had a Google account with Adsense and webmaster tools and all types of tools that Google provided, it was natural to go with Google and start a blog on Google blogger.

Getting started was easy, although my SEO sense was telling me I should spend sometime researching a name but I think it was more important for me to just get started.

It was quick. A name for the site and that was it. Although I was not happy with the standard templates provided but I guess I can work on that later on or at least I think I can.

For the name I didn’t want to use a hyphen in the middle at first but I was notified that it has been taken, but I’m happy with what I got now.

I guess to start with I’ll be blogging for a while about my experience setting up and learning this system.

That is a good place to start.

No comments: